Whether your goal is graduate school, career development, or exploring a new interest, SDSU Global Campus offers dozens of certificate programs to help you go further.
Workforce Partnership Approved Programs
VA benefits are processed through SDSU’s Joan and Art Barron Veterans Center. Students interested in using the Post 9/11 GI Bill or any other VA education benefit should contact the Joan and Art Barron Veterans Center, at (619) 594-5813 for more information.
Advanced Certificates are graduate-level academic SDSU certificates that require matriculation/admission to San Diego State University, much like a degree. This means that these certificate programs require an application to SDSU in order to register for courses.
- Advanced Certificate in Public Health
- Advanced Certificate in Regulatory Affairs
- Advanced Certificate in Residency Training in Radiation Therapy Physics
- Advanced Certificate in Web and Mobile Application Development
From construction to hospitality, SDSU Global Campus offers many unique Professional Certificate programs designed to help you advance your career on your busy schedule. Courses in these certificate programs are open to all, no application required. You can even earn transfer or professional development credit for select programs.
- Professional Certificate in Civil Sitework Construction
- Professional Certificate in Construction Estimating
- Professional Certificate in Construction Practices
- Professional Certificate in Construction Project Management
- Professional Certificate in Construction Supervision
- Professional Certificate in Contract Management
- Professional Certificate in Enterprise GIS
- Professional Certificate in Grant Writing
- Professional Certificate in Human Resource Management
- Professional Certificate in Meeting and Event Planning
- Professional Certificate in Project Management
- Professional Certificate in the Business of Craft Beer
- Lean Six Sigma Certificates
- Qualcomm Associate-Level 5G Certification
Open University Certificates
With Open University, you can take undergraduate- and graduate-level college classes at SDSU on a space-available basis without applying to the University. SDSU has more than 200 online college courses to choose from across dozens of subjects, including business, computer science, history, and education.
By taking certain course sequences, you can earn an Open University Certificate from SDSU. Please visit the program pages below for more information on course sequences.
Open University Certificates
- Computational Linguistics
- Entertainment Management
- Environmental Studies
- Geographic Information Science
- Industrial/Organizational (I/O) Psychology
- Professional Writing
- Teaching English as a Second or Foreign Language (TESL/TEFL)
- Text Analytics
- Translation & Interpretation (English-Spanish)
- Tribal Casino Operations Management
- Women's Studies
Click here to learn more about Open University Certificate programs.